It is currently Sat 27. Apr 2024 12:30:08

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum outline

Click here to view the outline that you need to follow when creating new topic.

PostPosted: Sat 14. Dec 2013 14:32:22 
Nováček
Nováček

My nick is [STF]Hell_Bz and I want to report Luk|Sexy who always kick someone when you kill him a lot. And he puts reason for kick: ping. AND I HAVE 106 STABLE PING FFS! And miki said ping limit is 200, So I guess you are crossing the limits Luk|Sexy. When you don't kill him he doesn't kick you. This shit happens all the time, He just can't handle loosing and kicks all the players who kill him and play with noobs so that he can win points very easily. When he was removed as admin 2 months ago, miki DD server was in a better place, and now when he got his admin level back, he's continuing the dirty job again. And miki server has ping kicker set on 250 or more.
This guy needs to be demoted and not given admin level EVER again, he is abusing his admin level along with Miki servers. My friends also are being kicked, someone who has 150 ping is being kicked and another who has 180. But me I have 108 and you kick us for ping? ping limit is 200 and like I said you kick because I always kill you, and you want to win points like a kid. Get over yourself already you are not gonna be on TV if you win points and you will not be the best player in history. I Request to remove his level and never give him again.
I need Miki to reply to this topic because this shit is unacceptable.