It is currently Sun 28. Apr 2024 0:48:29

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum outline

Click here to view the outline that you need to follow when creating new topic.

Genetikk
PostPosted: Thu 09. Jul 2015 14:09:03 
'Jester'
'Jester'

Cash: $6 538
Nick of the player: ~MS~Ride, Black::.Marky and now Black::.RideE
Server it happened on: Shooter
Date and time when it happened: Yesterday, the day before yesterday and everytime when he sees me online. You just dont see it, because he is doing it when no admin is online.
What did the person do, which rules have been broken: Insulting my Mum and talking about her. I can't play without getting mentally attacked by Ride with words.
Screenshot or witnesses (at least 2):
Spoiler: show

If you think these screenshots are old.. No, they aren't. I was collecting screens for writing the second complaint about him. He just doesn't stop with talking about her. This has to be stopped.

SHASUFG
PostPosted: Thu 09. Jul 2015 14:47:43 
'Monster Truck'
'Monster Truck'

Cash: $3 206 710
Insulting? :clap: :lol: :lol:
He's saying just ur mom is good and what ur mom is doing :D
Senseless complaint!
///Also there was admin online.

-HF-Erosion
PostPosted: Thu 09. Jul 2015 14:52:05 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Admin Level: 3
Cash: $2 936 695
Daniel denied last complaint from Marcel, so now you are trying to do something?
There isn't any insulting.

www.have-fun.clanweb.eu

Genetikk
PostPosted: Thu 09. Jul 2015 15:25:01 
'Jester'
'Jester'

I think you guys just dont want to see the truth. You are upset because he is in Black and you try to cover him.

Erosion, you know that he is annoying me always when I join. So, a question: Wouldn't you do anything against him when he attacks your mom? Everytime when you log in? And he doesnt stop?
You would mute him for min. one hour and don't think Im just shitstorming, I know you would do it.

SHASUFG
PostPosted: Thu 09. Jul 2015 16:00:38 
'Monster Truck'
'Monster Truck'

Cash: $3 206 710
Genetikk wrote:

I think you guys just dont want to see the truth. You are upset because he is in Black and you try to cover him.

Erosion, you know that he is annoying me always when I join. So, a question: Wouldn't you do anything against him when he attacks your mom? Everytime when you log in? And he doesnt stop?
You would mute him for min. one hour and don't think Im just shitstorming, I know you would do it.

But now look the truth....U INSULTED FIRST! /// U insulted Black clan and also him.

Genetikk
PostPosted: Thu 09. Jul 2015 19:37:33 
'Jester'
'Jester'

t1. wrote:
Genetikk wrote:

But now look the truth....U INSULTED FIRST! /// U insulted Black clan and also him.

When I tell a fact about the black clan, it's not a reason to start talking about my mother. Your guys just don't understand the fact around your own honor.
But it's ok. Next time if he tries to provokate me again... I will deffend myself just like he does offend my mother..

There was an admin online? They don't do anything against him because he is in Black...

Bro.Jim
PostPosted: Thu 09. Jul 2015 22:00:15 
'Monster Truck'
'Monster Truck'

Cash: $4 023
Genetikk wrote:
t1. wrote:
Genetikk wrote:

When I tell a fact about the black clan, it's not a reason to start talking about my mother. Your guys just don't understand the fact around your own honor.
But it's ok. Next time if he tries to provokate me again... I will deffend myself just like he does offend my mother..

There was an admin online? They don't do anything against him because he is in Black...

This is the fuckin truth. Please, Erosion: Kick him from Black:::, you accepted a shit insulter kid, who is also a noob and liar and you go trust him? ... This is one of the reasons why i leaved Black without telling the leadership. Have a nice day! :roll:

Black::.NexT
PostPosted: Thu 09. Jul 2015 22:14:34 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Cash: $2 578 674
Genetikk wrote:

i think genetik have a point in there , it's rly bad when u join and some player just start saying " what's make your mom " i hope something happend to ride like ban ? 1 week ? or less i don't care
but i hope miki add commend ./ignore and it will be good for everyone , cuz for me too , some players i just want to ignore cuz i don't want to make troubles with them or even insulut them

My Story : Fresh New Begining
Black::. - Black Scorpions

-HF-Erosion
PostPosted: Thu 09. Jul 2015 22:24:33 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Admin Level: 3
Cash: $2 936 695
I am sure that this complaint is senseless, because there aren't any insults. Anyway, I can try to tell him something. But I don't know if it helps. And Marcel, don't tell me what I should do :wave: I personally don't have any reason to kick him or don't trust him.

Last time we have here too many senseless complaints, it really makes me tired. :yawn:

www.have-fun.clanweb.eu

Genetikk
PostPosted: Thu 09. Jul 2015 22:43:19 
'Jester'
'Jester'

Erosion wrote:
I am sure that this complaint is senseless, because there aren't any insults. Anyway, I can try to tell him something. But I don't know if it helps. And Marcel, don't tell me what I should do :wave: I personally don't have any reason to kick him or don't trust him.

Last time we have here too many senseless complaints, it really makes me tired. :yawn:

Typical for your arrogance. People know that I hit the right point in that complaint. So Erosion. The most important question is: When you join and I ask you things about your mum the whole time without stopping it, you would ban me directly. Because Ride is in Black, you try to cover him and trying to lock that complaint as fast as you can.

It doesn't interest me if you lock this topic. Its enough for me that I know that Im just telling you about the truth.

In my eyes, it would be fair if another admin (which is not in the Black clan) would work on my complaint...