It is currently Sun 28. Apr 2024 14:31:25

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum outline

Click here to view the outline that you need to follow when creating new topic.

Post new topic  Topic locked   Page 2 of 4  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Genetikk
 Post subject: Re: Black::.Buke
PostPosted: Wed 05. Aug 2015 17:24:19 
'Jester'
'Jester'

Cash: $6 538
For you Black's it could be a waste of time.

I got into this situation by my fault? I didn't and when I say I didn't I really mean it, wanted to
Provokate anyone in that situation. But you admins (Buke & Erosion) see everything with a bad eye.

You are just addicted to punish people. Admins like you both, will never understand me or other players, because you just think with a brain full of egoistic thinkings. Your brain cannot even be seen between those shits.

I hope but I really really hope, you both will one time see your idiotical moves. Hopefully God takes care of you.

And I wish everyone in their life, for not getting in contact with those type of people like Buke and Erosion. It would be better for you.

If you want to punish me for "provokating admins" now, do what you want. I see you idiots just like normal people. You, yourself see you as the "biggest admins" , but did you ever think that there is a life outside of this game?

I'm done now. You may lock this topic. If you both want to comment my post again, what I really won't advise you, do it. I'm open for everything. My hate against you both will never stop and I will never respect you.

-HF-Erosion
PostPosted: Wed 05. Aug 2015 17:57:53 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Admin Level: 3
Cash: $2 936 695
Egoistic thinking, the biggest admins?

You maybe see it like this but be sure that me or Buke aren't egoistic and we don't think that we are the biggest admins or why you think that only you and few people don't like us? Because of the rules, that's all. We only secure the rules and when some idiots still broke the rules like you, they can see it like you. I am sure when you never broke the rules you would see us different.

And about life outside the game. I've thought about it and be sure that my real life is perfect, because there aren't stupid people like you. :wave:

www.have-fun.clanweb.eu

DryHitman51
PostPosted: Wed 05. Aug 2015 23:00:54 
'Sand King'
'Sand King'

Cash: $406 656
dat fight :D

let me read more , Answer Genetikk :D :v

Genetikk
PostPosted: Thu 06. Aug 2015 0:10:31 
'Jester'
'Jester'

The wiser head gives in.

I never feel forced to answer a big idiot like you, Erosion.

I just want you to remember this: I will never respect someone like you. If I'm serious, I am that person, who would like to spit on your tombstone.

Edit: You think that I just don't like you because I sometimes break the rules? Every person, who likes you in this game,are just the asslickers, who are waiting for the Admin Rights Request Section to open.

But continue not believing me. My Niveau is just exceedingly while yours is dieing on the ground.

Lock this topic now. I always try to ignore Erosion and Buke, but when they mute me just for saying the map name, that complaint is necessary.

-HF-Erosion
PostPosted: Thu 06. Aug 2015 0:47:20 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

You shown your stupidity beautifuly. I would never spit on tombstone of my the biggest opponent because my level of personality doesn't allow me to do it. You shown that you are the biggest waste of society when you can write these things.

Do you really think that everybody, who likes me, are asslickers who want admin right? Really? You are so funny. Tell me, why I don't have any problem with admins? They're asslickers? Why I don't have any problem with players, who said that they want to be admins? They're asslickers? I don't think so.

P.S: Study English harder, it's dying not dieing.

www.have-fun.clanweb.eu

Genetikk
PostPosted: Thu 06. Aug 2015 1:11:34 
'Jester'
'Jester'

Oh excuse me, you are the only person who is in charge to speak the english language. Do you really think, I would do these mistakes when I don't want to? I don't care about the grammar, because it's just a little complaint which you are again commenting and you don't want to stop.

Congratulations dude. You have the best personality and you won't spit on a tombstone. And ? In my opinion, you are worth it. And you can't change my mind because you are just a little admin on a server. See the reality. You don't have the power to change any mind.

Why you don't have problems with admins? Thats the silliest question Ive heart. Of course you don't hve problems with admins, because you are also an admin. The other question I just answered you. Yes. All those players are asslickers, but you cannot see them because they are just right behind you .. ;)

The point is: You and everybody may call me a bastard, when my english should be much bader than yours (in reallife, not that reallife what you are thinking about).

I hope for miki, that the server doesn't get empty with infecting everyone with your bad mood. If I have a reason to leave that server, it can just be you. But I don't really care about you. Because in the main point, I see you as nothing.

Don't try to ask people, how they think about you. They could lose themselves in your ass ;)

I see so many mistakes in your sentences, but it would be a waste of time to correct them.

If you don't believe me, look at one of your first sentences. "[...]of my the biggest oppinion[...]". ;)

-HF-Erosion
PostPosted: Thu 06. Aug 2015 1:49:26 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

You don't care about grammar and then you look like an idiot, oh sorry, you are. I really don't want to change your mind because I would find which shits are hidden in your head. Do you think that admins don't have any conflicts? :clap: You are so naive. But they're not stupid like you, so we can have good relation with each other. And everybody is asslicker. So tell me any examples with some logic proof, c'mon. Do you have balls to say it here in public? :think:

Genetikk wrote:
If I have a reason to leave that server, it can just be you.

I guess I have to try harder. I look forward to the day when you leave.

www.have-fun.clanweb.eu

DryHitman51
PostPosted: Thu 06. Aug 2015 2:04:34 
'Sand King'
'Sand King'

Guys, Would You Stop? please?

Lock.

:D

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Genetikk
PostPosted: Thu 06. Aug 2015 3:06:12 
'Jester'
'Jester'

My brain is full of intelligence, but I am too lazy to show it someone like you. You don't deserve to see it.

Or better said, your imaginative power would be too low to think about that intelligence.

If you see it as an aim, getting me out of this server. Just continue aiming it. You'll get destroyed on the ground, because I'm not that sort of player you are thinking of. My principle is just this: I don't see any reason for showing respect to someone like you. I furthermore await respect from you.

I already said it, but you are saying that it is the only job of admins to punish people who break the rules.
You see it like this, but in my eyes a job of an admin is to afford players having as much fun as they can have.

Addicted to punish people... Devil's Cure ;)

DryHitman51
PostPosted: Thu 06. Aug 2015 4:08:28 
'Sand King'
'Sand King'

When u'll stop fighting?

Post new topic  Topic locked   Page 2 of 4  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next