It is currently Sat 27. Apr 2024 19:24:01

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum outline

Click here to view the outline that you need to follow when creating new topic.

Post new topic  Topic locked   Page 2 of 5  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Diablo
 Post subject: Re: FaKeR and My acc!!!
PostPosted: Sun 25. Sep 2016 14:31:00 
Nováček
Nováček

Cash: $29 832
my acc was in 940k near to 1m not about likte that

FakeR
PostPosted: Sun 25. Sep 2016 16:06:52 
'Sultan'
'Sultan'

Cash: $135 364
AlonelyWolf wrote:
my acc was in 940k near to 1m not about likte that

do not lie ... 730 -750 between There are those who see I did 940k and then 1kk

Diablo
PostPosted: Sun 25. Sep 2016 19:05:40 
Nováček
Nováček

Admins ı speak with my cousin he 10 years old. Yes Faker say true my cousin give my acc to faker but to someway.

My cousin give my acc to faker with this he dont know how join to clan and he speaking with faker cuz faker too turk my cousin too turk.
He speak with faker ı give acc can you join some clan and then give back ı dont know how can ı join clans.
Faker say oke ı will join. Then my cousin giving my acc to faker.
And 2 days after my cousin want to join my acc he cant.he joining him acc and try to speak with Faker but he cant find faker in away cuz faker change passwordd and my cousin cant find my acc. He said when ı joining game faker letf out the ... server he joining other ... server. when ı find him ı send pm message but he dont give answer...

Yea my cousin give my acc to faker but he give for join to some clan,,,,, when joined clan take back acc.

What did Faker with acc he take change password and then he dont giving so when ı unbanned ı try to join yea ı cant too join...

So Faker yea my cousin give you acc for join but you absolutly stole it, right???

FakeR
PostPosted: Sun 25. Sep 2016 19:35:01 
'Sultan'
'Sultan'

AlonelyWolf wrote:
Admins ı speak with my cousin he 10 years old. Yes Faker say true my cousin give my acc to faker but to someway.

My cousin give my acc to faker with this he dont know how join to clan and he speaking with faker cuz faker too turk my cousin too turk.
He speak with faker ı give acc can you join some clan and then give back ı dont know how can ı join clans.
Faker say oke ı will join. Then my cousin giving my acc to faker.
And 2 days after my cousin want to join my acc he cant.he joining him acc and try to speak with Faker but he cant find faker in away cuz faker change passwordd and my cousin cant find my acc. He said when ı joining game faker letf out the ... server he joining other ... server. when ı find him ı send pm message but he dont give answer...

Yea my cousin give my acc to faker but he give for join to some clan,,,,, when joined clan take back acc.

What did Faker with acc he take change password and then he dont giving so when ı unbanned ı try to join yea ı cant too join...

So Faker yea my cousin give you acc for join but you absolutly stole it, right???

if you give the your acc 10-year-old account gives everyone , and he said me " i dont want play miki " again i said its my not problem and you are right but You're forgetting something

angel = Faker i want join clan help me pls
me = how can i help you ??
angel= i give you this acc and you join clan pls [ her english is very bad ]
me= hm i can but I have a condition , if i can join any clan this acc Will be my okay ?
angel= oaky okay pls i want clan
me = are you sure ? its not my problem ..
angel= okay pls help me

so its not my problem diablo ..

Diablo
PostPosted: Sun 25. Sep 2016 21:25:17 
Nováček
Nováček

FakeR wrote:
AlonelyWolf wrote:

if you give the your acc 10-year-old account gives everyone , and he said me " i dont want play miki " again i said its my not problem and you are right but You're forgetting something

angel= i give you this acc and you join clan pls [ him english is very bad ]
me= hm i can but I have a condition , if i can join any clan this acc Will be my okay ?
angel= okay pls help me

is that joke? he didnt know english you too write it and you asking to him that?
And saying my problem...
He want to help from you he dont give acc to you...
He just want to join one clan and he dont give you purposely acc. you want take this acc look at that

`` me= hm i can but I have a condition , if i can join any clan this acc Will be my okay ? ``

You just stipulating? what that mean? he just want to clan? And so want to help?

FakeR
PostPosted: Mon 26. Sep 2016 5:55:14 
'Sultan'
'Sultan'

AlonelyWolf wrote:
FakeR wrote:
AlonelyWolf wrote:

angel= i give you this acc and you join clan pls [ him english is very bad ]
angel= okay pls help me

is that joke? he didnt know english you too write it and you asking to him that?
And saying my problem...
He want to help from you he dont give acc to you...
He just want to join one clan and he dont give you purposely acc. you want take this acc look at that

`` me= hm i can but I have a condition , if i can join any clan this acc Will be my okay ? ``

You just stipulating? what that mean? he just want to clan? And so want to help?

Before writing them already your stuppid cousin gave me your acc bcz he said " i dont want play miki if you wanti can give you this acc " so already your cosusin gave me I did not want ... , yes 1-2 day later your cousin come back miki and he want join any clan so he want help and i wrote ıt. bla bla bla ..

in short , Your cosuin already gave me your acc first , Our first conversation I did not want , He gave willingly ... I said it ...
later he want help for join any clan ( 1-2 day later) . its your cosuin problem again ..

-HF-Erosion
PostPosted: Mon 26. Sep 2016 11:58:36 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Admin Level: 3
Cash: $2 936 695
You stole it and you should be banned like everyone who had stolen some account ever before.
Anyway you broke another rule when you used account which had beed banned.

www.have-fun.clanweb.eu

FakeR
PostPosted: Mon 26. Sep 2016 15:30:58 
'Sultan'
'Sultan'

Erosion wrote:
You stole it and you should be banned like everyone who had stolen some account ever before.
Anyway you broke another rule when you used account which had beed banned.

1) her cousin gave me thiss acc and i must take ban ?? oh .. he said " if you want i can give you this acc " so its my problem ? + he didnt said me " this acc have banned" and I learned later ıt

2) her cousin used BAnned acc ... 5-6 month ago , and diablo Why did give you your banned acc your cousin

so i must take ban :clap: :clap:

Diablo
PostPosted: Mon 26. Sep 2016 17:30:34 
Nováček
Nováček

Dont say lie...

1.) you said Him english is very bad... that is first.

He speak with you cuz You and he are in the same countries right TURKEY too TURKEY.
So he speak with you in Turkish language dont say lie!!! He cant speak english!!!

2.) And you wrote it 5-6 month ago that is too.
When ı banned in ... time then maybe 2,5 or 3 week my sister take new computer and ı try to join but ı cant join dont say lie about 5-6 months ago!!!

3.) And that is tree. I speak with him and use some things about take a good information about that. You never said that `` if you want i can give this acc , And You never said too that!!!

``me= hm i can but I have a condition , if i can join any clan this acc Will be my okay ? `` Dont say lie too about that...

He just say to that ``Ben sana bu hesabı versem sen beni klana ekleyip tekrar bana versen olurmu?`` (In Turkish)
``I give this acc, then you join the clan and then can you give back to my acc? `` (In English)

So Faker just dont say lie informations.

FakeR
PostPosted: Mon 26. Sep 2016 20:13:03 
'Sultan'
'Sultan'

AlonelyWolf wrote:
Dont say lie...

1.) you said Him english is very bad... that is first.

He speak with you cuz You and he are in the same countries right TURKEY too TURKEY.
So he speak with you in Turkish language dont say lie!!! He cant speak english!!!

2.) And you wrote it 5-6 month ago that is too.
When ı banned in ... time then maybe 2,5 or 3 week my sister take new computer and ı try to join but ı cant join dont say lie about 5-6 months ago!!!

3.) And that is tree. I speak with him and use some things about take a good information about that. You never said that `` if you want i can give this acc , And You never said too that!!!

``me= hm i can but I have a condition , if i can join any clan this acc Will be my okay ? `` Dont say lie too about that...

He just say to that ``Ben sana bu hesabı versem sen beni klana ekleyip tekrar bana versen olurmu?`` (In Turkish)
``I give this acc, then you join the clan and then can you give back to my acc? `` (In English)

So Faker just dont say lie informations.

i do not care , he gave me your acc He wanted do ıt . so its not my problem I developed this acc ...

2) why do you give your acc ... [as well as 10 - years-kid ] +banned acc

Post new topic  Topic locked   Page 2 of 5  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next