It is currently Thu 28. Mar 2024 13:28:06

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic  Post a reply   Page 2 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Genetikk
 Post subject: Re: NexT
PostPosted: Thu 11. Jun 2015 20:41:35 
'Jester'
'Jester'

Cash: $6 538
~NexT~ wrote:
Traktotank# wrote:

Go out asslicker -_-

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: i just was want to write that
Since he joined Black he changed himself very much and turned to be an asslicker. A big one.
And for Erosion. I think you know that there are many Haters of you. You should just think about your behaviour with your admin rights. I better don't say anything more to it, because you will never see your own mistakes. For you, it's senseless what I write here, but I just wanted to tell you mine and people's opinion about you. And I don't mind if you don't mind my opinion, I just really want you to think about yourself.
Erosion wrote:
Really? Ask g2p, K2O, Marcel or better yet, ask guys in FoX, if I am good only when they speak CZ/SK
Ok. You name some people who like you. But you just dont see the truth. Did you ask yourself why they like you? No, you never did. I see you asked yourself who likes you, but did you ever asked yourself who doesn't like you? ;) Now you cant tell us that you don't mind other people's opinion, because of that quote, I referred to.
That topic is already done for me and because I have that character of good knowledge of human nature, I already saw that "two-face" in you. Think what you want about me, but I already picked up every individual character which is hiding in you.
You don't have to reply to this post, because it's just the whole truth about you. Be Happy, that I didn't say everything about you. Have a good life, continuing avoiding me.

Excuse me for that monster post guys, but I love writing long posts :p

-HF-Erosion
PostPosted: Fri 12. Jun 2015 18:38:08 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Admin Level: 3
Cash: $2 936 695
Genetikk wrote:
~NexT~ wrote:
Traktotank# wrote:

Go out asslicker -_-

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: i just was want to write that
Since he joined Black he changed himself very much and turned to be an asslicker. A big one.
And for Erosion. I think you know that there are many Haters of you. You should just think about your behaviour with your admin rights. I better don't say anything more to it, because you will never see your own mistakes. For you, it's senseless what I write here, but I just wanted to tell you mine and people's opinion about you. And I don't mind if you don't mind my opinion, I just really want you to think about yourself.
Erosion wrote:
Really? Ask g2p, K2O, Marcel or better yet, ask guys in FoX, if I am good only when they speak CZ/SK
Ok. You name some people who like you. But you just dont see the truth. Did you ask yourself why they like you? No, you never did. I see you asked yourself who likes you, but did you ever asked yourself who doesn't like you? ;) Now you cant tell us that you don't mind other people's opinion, because of that quote, I referred to.
That topic is already done for me and because I have that character of good knowledge of human nature, I already saw that "two-face" in you. Think what you want about me, but I already picked up every individual character which is hiding in you.
You don't have to reply to this post, because it's just the whole truth about you. Be Happy, that I didn't say everything about you. Have a good life, continuing avoiding me.

Excuse me for that monster post guys, but I love writing long posts :p

I behave to players how they deserve. If you behave well, I won't have problem with you. But it's not my fault that Non-CZ/SK players have a problem with rules everytime. Do you think I will like these players? No, and I suppose, if you was an admin, you wouldn't like them too. That's maybe "two-face" what you see. And don't be afraid, you can tell me everything about me, I won't pass out.

www.have-fun.clanweb.eu

sbn-4md-
PostPosted: Tue 23. Jun 2015 9:19:03 
VIP
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Cash: $755 992
t1. wrote:
You should learn more english :D :D

:crazy:

> Click to redirect to 4md website.

-DeF-DraGoNHeLL
PostPosted: Sat 20. Aug 2016 15:32:07 
Nováček
Nováček

Cash: $10 144
xD next in this afternoon told me the war between us started cuz i killed him too much times :'D u can't be admin and ero is good admin :D

-HF-Ahmad
PostPosted: Sat 20. Aug 2016 18:16:42 
'Elegy'
'Elegy'

Cash: $23 398 354
+_+ XaMeeN +_+ wrote:
xD next in this afternoon told me the war between us started cuz i killed him too much times :'D u can't be admin and ero is good admin :D

13) Restoration of a topic that is older than one month is punishable by a warning. Exceptions are still present topics such as bug report that has not yet been fixed.

This topic was written since 2015.

Black::.Buke
PostPosted: Sat 20. Aug 2016 19:43:47 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Cash: $21 557 885
However he still didn't die so the informations about him are actual. :roll: :)

Spoiler: show

Black::.NexT
PostPosted: Sat 20. Aug 2016 20:48:52 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Cash: $2 578 674
+_+ XaMeeN +_+ wrote:

Can u stop lie bro ? i don't even talk with u like wtf

My Story : Fresh New Begining
Black::. - Black Scorpions

-ffs-Luna^
PostPosted: Sat 20. Aug 2016 23:05:25 
'Tractor'
'Tractor'

Cash: $325 047
NexT. wrote:
+_+ XaMeeN +_+ wrote:

U did tell him 'war started between you two' ^^

-DeF-DraGoNHeLL
PostPosted: Sun 21. Aug 2016 0:13:34 
Nováček
Nováček

NexT. wrote:
+_+ XaMeeN +_+ wrote:

xDDD man u are u have small brain i have 3 guys saw u say it xD and i'm not lier :P

-DeF-DraGoNHeLL
PostPosted: Sun 21. Aug 2016 0:14:45 
Nováček
Nováček

Luna^ wrote:
NexT. wrote:
+_+ XaMeeN +_+ wrote:

U did tell him 'war started between you two' ^^

xDDD rly ? i just make " xD :D" then when hydra open i told him that he make "._." xD

Post new topic  Post a reply   Page 2 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next