MSHost.cz
http://forum.mshost.cz/

PandaZ#
http://forum.mshost.cz/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=32124
Page 2 of 3

Author:  Xman12 [ Wed 26. Oct 2016 23:00:39 ]
Post subject:  Re: PnD#

Buke wrote:
ErmoLL wrote:
If i will do dat thing, i will get warn

As you wish. Warned for multiposting. :crazy:

Hahahahaha. Buke is best admin and best comedian guy. I know that he banned me but i know too that he only doing his work. He is still BEST ADMIN!!!

Author:  Pandaz# [ Fri 28. Oct 2016 14:08:45 ]
Post subject:  Re: PnD#

Xman12 wrote:
Buke wrote:
ErmoLL wrote:
If i will do dat thing, i will get warn

As you wish. Warned for multiposting. :crazy:

Hahahahaha. Buke is best admin and best comedian guy. I know that he banned me but i know too that he only doing his work. He is still BEST ADMIN!!!


LOL Xman please stooooop.
Buke is best admin? :clap:
Maybe K2O best admin too ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In adminship best admins has 3-4 lvls. (but about 2 ppl with 4 lvl isn't good for me.)
So, rly idk .
U said he banned u and he is best admin?
Hm.
Idk idk.

Author:  Buke [ Fri 28. Oct 2016 14:31:59 ]
Post subject:  Re: PnD#

Xman deserves an unban. :think: :lol:

Yeah Panda. We're bad for you because we are paying attention to the rules and we punish players for that they don't respect them. That's all.

Author:  Xman12 [ Fri 28. Oct 2016 20:12:20 ]
Post subject:  Re: PnD#

Thank you Buke.

Author:  Pandaz# [ Sat 29. Oct 2016 19:03:08 ]
Post subject:  Re: PnD#

Buke wrote:
Xman deserves an unban. :think: :lol:

Yeah Panda. We're bad for you because we are paying attention to the rules and we punish players for that they don't respect them. That's all.

LOL?
Nope.
Just many admins think what they are best.
Look, do u know why i hate k2o?
Not cuz he kicked me from black.
Just cuz he asslicking everywhere and for all admins.
All know it.
You?Maybe you are not bad, but u always give mutes for 1 hour,when another admins give for 30 Mins.
For example, i joined the game, and wrote in Russian language some words, cuz i forgot change lang.
U ofc will give mute.
But another admins will not, cuz they know,when U joining the game, u are have not English language.U must change it.

Author:  t1. [ Sat 12. Nov 2016 9:33:08 ]
Post subject:  Re: PnD#

ErmoLL wrote:
Buke wrote:
Xman deserves an unban. :think: :lol:

Yeah Panda. We're bad for you because we are paying attention to the rules and we punish players for that they don't respect them. That's all.

LOL?
Nope.
Just many admins think what they are best.
Look, do u know why i hate k2o?
Not cuz he kicked me from black.
Just cuz he asslicking everywhere and for all admins.
All know it.
You?Maybe you are not bad, but u always give mutes for 1 hour,when another admins give for 30 Mins.
For example, i joined the game, and wrote in Russian language some words, cuz i forgot change lang.
U ofc will give mute.
But another admins will not, cuz they know,when U joining the game, u are have not English language.U must change it.


:clap: :lol: Oh man :lol: If u think really that If I am good friend to others and can communicate well with them, then it is immediately asslicking? Damn :D Maybe I just have friends and you don't or what? :D
I give you a good advice, always think before you write something ;)
Also learn the meaning of 'asslicking' ;)

Author:  Pandaz# [ Sat 12. Nov 2016 14:28:20 ]
Post subject:  Re: PnD#

ROFL.
K2o/Vodka/idk what more nicks.
I don't care what u are talking about.
Many players know who are u.
So please, leave me alone :) :P

Author:  Xman12 [ Sat 12. Nov 2016 14:35:12 ]
Post subject:  Re: PnD#

ErmoLL wrote:
ROFL.
K2o/Vodka/idk what more nicks.
I don't care what u are talking about.
Many players know who are u.
So please, leave me alone :) :P

Really guys stop fighting. This is only game.

Author:  Kelin [ Sat 12. Nov 2016 16:52:28 ]
Post subject:  Re: PnD#

Hmm, stop off topic?

Author:  t1. [ Sat 12. Nov 2016 17:51:42 ]
Post subject:  Re: PnD#

Kelin wrote:
Hmm, stop off topic?

It's not off topic.
He said in his post that he doesn't like me.. so now we are talking about me and stuff.. it all stays in that topic. ;)

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/