It is currently Tue 19. Mar 2024 13:44:16

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic  Post a reply   Page 2 of 4  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

-HF-Erosion
PostPosted: Wed 12. Aug 2015 22:13:50 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Admin Level: 3
Cash: $2 936 695
DanielCZ11 wrote:
-Bez problémového klanu, jako byly Hyeny, může být jen líp a líp-

Ach Erosione Erosione, ty to stále nechápeš že?
A nedivím se že ti říkají Egosion docela ti to sedí...
Vždy si stojíš za svým a to je většinou totální sračka.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anooooo, tak teď jsi na to přišel. Já jestli něco nechápu, tak to musíš být ty. Jako dva dny v kuse brečet, že se smazal nějaký posraný klan, který neustále porušuje pravidla a nepřiznat si to, že na tom asi něco bude, když je 5 hráčů zabanovaných, to je fakt špica. Radši se už na to vyser a odejdi z celýho MShostu, všem prospěješ. A nebo ještě líp, smaž to celý. :wave: :wave:

www.have-fun.clanweb.eu

Genetikk
PostPosted: Wed 12. Aug 2015 23:18:26 
'Jester'
'Jester'

Cash: $6 538
Erosion wrote:
DanielCZ11 wrote:
Most of my friends "friends" betrayed me, they agreed on the fact that Hyenas should be deleted.

Maybe they're not blind and saw how stupid Hyenas were.

Just open your eyes, princess. You are just aggreeing on some facts, searching for executions and always selling us the same shit. See the real things. Buke and you started hating me - I wrote a true complaint and when Buke unmuted me with saying " ups , sorry :)" I didn't show him any sympathy. That's what made him angry. He hated me because he couldnt get the respect, he awaits from a user. You are the same type. The only difference is that you try to talk with blind eyes.
OPEN THEM!

Erodick wrote:
DanielCZ11 wrote:
I wrote this post for no reason... I just felt like writing it

If I use your logic, you wrote it because you are Genetikk's asslicker :lol:

What the fuck? Do you read your own sentences before posting them?

Erosion wrote:
DanielCZ11 wrote:
Yes Trakto you are right clap for admin Erosion :) He achieved what he wanted

Really? Do you see what is in my mind?

Actually, I do.

You should stand up from your knees and open your eyes now, princess. Just because I wrote "biggest dickhead" to you, you tried to find execuses for deleting our clan.
NOTHING and NOONE was talking about deleting our clan. But when you had the reason to ban me, you decided to finish it.
First, you talked in all minds, that we are the most bad and stupid clan. Additionally you talked to every admin about Hyenas when you saw them online.
There, I have one proof.
Why the fuck, should Kuder, an admin who never got to know me, write NO under my unban request? That's everything your job, princess. And don't try to find execuses, I can smell them just before you are pressing the post button.
You think, you would be the biggest and smartest person. Let me tell you three words princess: YOU ARE NOT.
Just because you can write such long posts, it doesn't mean you are the best.
You should be ahamed of yourself. If I would be you, I would order my own tombstone already. Thats annoying to live like you.

That topic is now done for me. Answer what you want to, but I won't play on a server where an admin just tries to ban every user for any little reason and tries to get as much players off this server as he can..

PostPosted: Thu 13. Aug 2015 14:17:46 
'Mower'
'Mower'

Brečení?? Erosione, jak uz jsem psal v hlavnim prispevku.. Psal jsem ze to nepisu abych oplakaval Hyeny... Celou dobu se ti tu snazim rict jakej ty jsi proste retard co nedokaze pochopit pravdu kterou se ti s Genetikkem celou dobu snazime rict... Omluvte me chyby pisu to na mobilu............

-HF-Moki
PostPosted: Thu 13. Aug 2015 14:24:58 
Administrátor
Administrátor

Admin Level: 5
Cash: $147 565 423
Yes, you are right, Erosion was bullying clan Hyena. He always choose clan, which he bully. Now it was Hyena. It's a bad luck but it's always the same. It's clear that Hyena players were always able to respect rules and were easygoing. I don't understand where he made these reasons for a ban but you can't do anything with it because you are all too much polite. You should start to play on other servers, the best is some turkish server, where CZ/SK language is not allowed.

Moje vypracování
[ROJO] 2011 - 2012
N|M 2012 - 2012
TPT| 2012 - 2012
DxT| 2012 - 2013
Black::. 2013
-HF- 2013
=BOSS= 2013
=FoX= 28.6. 2013 - 23.8.2015
[BJ] 23.8.2015 - 27.9.2015
-HF- 27.9.2015 - X

-HF-Erosion
PostPosted: Thu 13. Aug 2015 14:29:02 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Díky, ale vaší retardovanou pravdu fakt znát nechci. Sami nedokážete vidět tu skutečnou pravdu, kterou vidělo půl serveru, že klan Hyena jsou problémoví hráči. To, že se půl serveru raduje, že Genetikk dostal ban a Hyena byla smazaná není žádný lízání zadků, ale fakt úpřímná radost, kterou s nimi sdílím. Když jsem napsal návrh o smazání do Admin chatu, nikoho jsem nemusel přesvědčovat, protože jste leželi v žaludku 3/4 admin teamu.

To všechno bys s Genetikkem viděl taky, kdybyste neměli navzájem hlavy strčený ve vašich zadcích.
Jo a ten včerejší cirkus na Skypu se ti fakt povedl, dlouho jsem se tak nezasmál. Pěkně tě tam všichni měli v píči, když jsi spamoval můj Facebook a psal, ať si mě přidají nebo aspoň napíšou, protože se vůůůůbec nikdo neozval. Krásně jsi tam předvedl, jaký jsi dítě s nevyvinutým mozkem, který se nezmůže na nic jinýho, než spamovat a nadávat přes internet. Za to ti upřímně tleskám. :clap:

www.have-fun.clanweb.eu

PostPosted: Thu 13. Aug 2015 16:29:04 
'Mower'
'Mower'

Achhh Ero jsem tak rád že tě to pobavilo:D, neozval se nikdo? Proto asi volalo s nama 6-7 lidi? :D Dnes může být repeat...

Takže to jsi opravdu navrhl ty smazani klanu, celou dobu jsi to zapiral, jo a polovina serveru je happy?? A vis proc? Protoze ti lezou doprdele.......... Lezou ti do prdele tak jako ty mokimu

-[SAM]-Kelin
PostPosted: Thu 13. Aug 2015 16:47:49 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Admin Level: 4
Cash: $55 389
DanielCZ11 wrote:
Achhh Ero jsem tak rád že tě to pobavilo:D, neozval se nikdo? Proto asi volalo s nama 6-7 lidi? :D Dnes může být repeat...

u
Takže to jsi opravdu navrhl ty smazani klanu, celou dobu jsi to zapiral, jo a polovina serveru je happy?? A vis proc? Protoze ti lezou doprdele.......... Lezou ti do prdele tak jako ty mokimu
Nemá důvod to zapírat :D Však to stejně minimálně půlce serveru připadá dobře :D A opráááávdu nejsme happy jen aby jsme lezli Adminům do čokodírky ;) To že někdo leze Mokimu do čokodírky se ani nedívím, lvl5 v tom hraje dost roli. Bum-bác, chce to pomalu lock :D

-HF-Erosion
PostPosted: Thu 13. Aug 2015 17:09:10 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

DanielCZ11 wrote:

Myslím to, že se mi nikdo neozval na Facebooku ty jelimane :lol: :lol:
A co to meleš? :D Celou dobu tvrdím, že jsem navrhl smazání klanu já. :lol: :lol:

www.have-fun.clanweb.eu

[SAM]Miki_Cz
PostPosted: Thu 13. Aug 2015 21:37:53 
Hlavní Administrátor
Hlavní Administrátor

Admin Level: 5
Cash: $1 738 468
What the hell are you on about? If several people from the clan got banned then that's not ok but if even the clan leader got banned then that tells us something about that clan and its members' behaviour.
Quote:
This MShost society is just dying, it used to be good but now its all about players getting in to admins asses...
Admins dont ban their friends, even if that friend runs in serious bugging or something like that....

That's your own illusion. Just that players agree with admins about something doesn't make them 'ass-lickers'.

Quote:
I wrote this post for no reason... I just felt like writing it
So I am ready for Erosions "smart" comments.
Actually no please Erosion, keep them to yourself.

I can see your point straight away thanks to this, point being just to make it a bait on erosion.

PostPosted: Thu 13. Aug 2015 22:35:35 
'Mower'
'Mower'

Mostly one admin banned most of our members, and thats what im trying to say ale the fucking time. Its a bit weird that its only him.........

Post new topic  Post a reply   Page 2 of 4  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next