It is currently Tue 19. Mar 2024 9:12:48

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum outline

Click here to view the outline that you need to follow when creating new topic.

Forum locked  Topic locked   Page 1 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Genetikk
 Post subject: Genetikk
PostPosted: Mon 04. May 2015 13:55:26 
'Jester'
'Jester'

Cash: $6 538
Your name: Melih S.

Nick: Genetikk

PlayTime: (Minimum is 10 000 minutes): 17days, 25712 minutes

Login: Genetikk

Experience with admin rights:
I already have many experience with admin rights, because I was admin on two other servers. The first one was a German Reallife Server and I left as an admin, because the other admins used to be disrespectful against me. I tried to manage it very well and it turned to be a very good server, but I became inactive on that server and Terrorking recommended me this server. I directly saw, that these players here are much more respectful than on other servers. I continue being admin on another Reallife Server and I can manage it very well. Dealing with the admin panel, I do more than just know.

Why you want to be an admin/Why you should choose me?
There is more than one reason, why I want to become an admin. I see, that there are many admins, coming from czech or slovak. I dont know any admin at the moment, who cannot speak the czech language and I wanted to change this. With my ability to speak three languages fluently, I can extend the server much more. These three languages are: English, German and Turkish. Besides, I can speak these three languages fluently, because I grew up with the languages turkish and german and since I visit the school, I am getting teached the language english very well.

Chapter I: What I can affect with my turkish language?
Since I know that server, I have always seen, that more and more Turks are playing on that server. Most of you don’t like them, because they are insulting you or speaking their language in the global chat. I know both sides, so I can explain you this: Turks normally don’t want to insult you. They are just insulting, because in their country the learning of the english language is very hard and they always think you are writing bad things to them in the global chat. I can judge this, because I always watch it.
-So? What to do?
With me, we can solve the problem with the turkish people, because I can speak their language and I will tell them always not to write turkish in the global chat. If someone of them starts insulting, I’ll first tell him to stop and try to reconcile the dispute and if there is no other way to stop them, I’ll finally mute them as a punishment.

Chapter II: But what do you want to affect with your german language?
It is a good question. Previously, I also found it hard to become accustomed to the czech community as a german person. I tried to use google translator, for understanding specific czech or slovak sentences, but I had my german friends on that server and there were also more and more germans, joining the server. Problem of them might be the difficulty of becoming accustomed to this czech/slovak/english community and after some attempts for finding other german people in the game they just get muted because of useing their language for get helped, because they didn’t know what to do in that gamemode or they want to know what and how a clan accrues.
As a consequence they are leaving the server, because they got a mute instead of being helped.
I know there are already admins, who can speak that language a bit, but with me, as a german- living- and born person, we can improve and solve these problems together.

Chapter III: Almost every admin can speak the english language. So what could you affect with your english language, when other admins are proficient in that language already?
That’s right. Every admin can speak that language, but as I live in Germany and the educaction system here is one of the best system, I should be able to mastered that language already. My english lessons began in the 2nd grade and it was like a love at first sight for me. Additionally, I always wrote a very good mark in the subject English. Since there is a different school system in Germany, I joined a bilingual class after the 5th grade. This means, that I got much more english lessons than other people in the school and I also got teached the lessons history, politics and geography in the english language. Last year I accepted exchange students from London and I could speak very confidentally with them.
With these experiences, I would be able to manage this server very well too. It is another good reason for choosing me as a new admin.

Chapter IV: These are three nice languages, but can you also speak the Czech or Slovak language?
When I joined „Black::.“, Netahlo was trying to teach me the czech language, because I was asking him to be my teacher. He was a good teacher and I learned the basics oft he language, with which I could use to talk czech with czech people. After I left „Black::.“ and concentrated more on school, I decided to continue playing after several months. I didn’t know which clan I should join now and I saw that many members oft he „Black::.“ Clan changed to „=FoX=“. I looked at the forum and I could find the section for applying to the clan. I got accepted and playing there in the trial mode.
All „=FoX=“ members are helping me to get to known to the czech language. I do not have any specific teachers, because they are all trying to help me with that language. I make good improvements and I think, I will be able to use the language in several months. I see, that it is a hard language, but LyX and the others are supporting me and I hope I will continue making improvements. As an exercise, LyX helped me, writing an introduction for me in the czech area on the forum.
Now, I decided to open my own clan, because I have strong personalities and a good leading position. When it got created, I think it will be a big clan with a long future.

Your time on server daily: I think about two to four hours a day.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you enjoyed it!

-HF-Erosion
 Post subject: Re: Genetikk
PostPosted: Mon 04. May 2015 14:45:21 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Admin Level: 3
Cash: $2 936 695
There is simply outline so why you wrote this long article, which noone will read? We don't care about your stories with Black::. or =FoX=
I don't think you should be in AT
NO from me

www.have-fun.clanweb.eu

Genetikk
PostPosted: Mon 04. May 2015 14:51:04 
'Jester'
'Jester'

Cash: $6 538
Erosion wrote:
There is simply outline so why you wrote this long article, which noone will read? We don't care about your stories with Black::. or =FoX=
I don't think you should be in AT
NO from me
I didn't explain my story, it's just the last part of my application..
I just wanted to show everybody, that I want to become admin this time really. Nobody understands me, when I just write what the Outline says. Strictly seen, I just filled out the Outline. Just wanted to show you, what I've got and what you should know about me.

AnDre
PostPosted: Mon 04. May 2015 15:01:44 
Nováček
Nováček

Cash: $667
Yes!

PiXeL^
PostPosted: Mon 04. May 2015 15:39:03 
'Sand King'
'Sand King'

Cash: $14 130
He is fcking good person :) its Yes from me...i know its too long but try read it to the end... Good luck

#DanielCZ
PostPosted: Mon 04. May 2015 15:48:46 
'Tractor'
'Tractor'

Cash: $10 270
Great guy, well behaved, deserves to be an admin. Yes

-[SAM]-Kelin
PostPosted: Mon 04. May 2015 16:31:15 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Admin Level: 4
Cash: $55 389
Yes

MatrX
PostPosted: Mon 04. May 2015 16:40:19 
'Sand King'
'Sand King'

Cash: $3 021 998
Yes

LAX
PostPosted: Mon 04. May 2015 16:50:59 
'Sultan'
'Sultan'

Cash: $2 163 980
of course YES

Black Scorpions - Black::.

Elysium X - eX.

No MerCy - [#NmC]

Zero Fear ! - ZF'

Black Scorpions - Black::.

SHERIFF
PostPosted: Mon 04. May 2015 17:00:34 
'Super GT'
'Super GT'

Cash: $4 160 827
YES.. nice request.

Môj názor na to? J*bem na to :D. Lebo, takto baví ma to!!!

Forum locked  Topic locked   Page 1 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next