It is currently Mon 30. Sep 2024 12:34:01

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum outline

Click here to view the outline that you need to follow when creating new topic.

Post new topic  Topic locked   Page 2 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

KindlySqueegee31
PostPosted: Sat 31. May 2014 17:30:12 
Nováček
Nováček

Cash: $52 849
Hi guys, first of all my english is not perfect.I hope you can understand me %100.I want to tell you about Turks.Turks are Ottoman Empires.I think you know them.Ottoman Empire was the nationality which includes 'muslim , christian , jewish , atheist and all of the religions.We are sons of Ottoman's.When the ottoman empire break down.Mustafa Kemal Atatürk was created Turkey.He wasnt a real Muslim.He saved Turkey from others.Everyone was attacking Turkey.Our soldiars was die because of COLD AND STAYING WITHOUT FOOD.not when they attacking , when they trying to save our country from others.14-15 years old guys was joining the army.Because we wasnt have soldiers.All of them was die.Our womens was in war too.We lost too many soldiers in wars.When defending guys, not attacking.

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=t%C3%BCrkiye+haritas%C4%B1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ne6JU8OHK5HA7AbZxoCQBA&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=667#q=%C3%A7anakkale+%C5%9Fehitli%C4%9Fi&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

There is Çanakkale where we defending.And they are our soldiers which dead.Not all of them.Maybe not %1 of them.There was no one to take them to grave.They mixed with soil...

-------------

We got terrorist attack in our country now.They are here :

They are terrorists :

And they are our soldiers :

They are trying to take guys to school which lives in terror area.Students cant go school alone.Because of terrorists.

Turkish soldiers :

And they are the necklace of our dead soldiers in war with terorists.

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK.

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=t%C3%BCrkiye+haritas%C4%B1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ne6JU8OHK5HA7AbZxoCQBA&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=667#q=%C5%9Fehit+a%C4%9Fac%C4%B1&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

1 NECKLACE = 1 DEAD SOLDIER.

GUYS WE ARE NOT TERRORISTS.TERRORISTS KILLS OUR SOLDIERS, OUR FATHERS MAYBE.WE ARE TURKS.WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE.YOU SHOULD BETTER COME TO TURKEY AND SEE OUR PEOPLE.I CAN BE YOUR PARTNER IN TURKEY IF WILL YOU COME.I WILL BE GLAD.

GAMES ARE A PLEACE TO MAKE PEOPLE HAVE FUN.NOT TO FIGHT.

GUYS IM SINCERE, YOU CAN MAKE US KICK FROM YOUR SERVER.BUT PLEASE DONT KNOW US FALSE AND DONT MAKE US SAD.AS I SAID IN THE FIRST.PEACE PEACE PEACE !!!

NO FIGHT.NO RACISM.

THANK YOU FOR READ. :roll:

-HF-Erosion
PostPosted: Sat 31. May 2014 18:44:52 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Admin Level: 3
Cash: $3 086 695
Když se na to kouknu nezávisle, tak bych tu stížnost uznal (to, že neni podle osnovy teď nepočítám). Ano ti turci tu chtějí hrát a ano, je pravda, že né vždy se chovají jako beránci, ale od toho tu je admin team, aby se o to postaral. Když něco udělají a oprávněně dostanou trest, tak se nikdo nehádá a hraje se dál.

To, co je tady ve stížnosti, se vůbec nemuselo stát, kdyby jednoduše Stylko uznal, že se spletl a dal mu unmute. No jo, jenže jak se jedná u turky, to jsou klapky přes oči a všichni se musí házet do jednoho pytle.

A tohle, to je je naprostá šílenost, což by se dalo taky nějak potrestat
Stylko wrote:
5.screen. Ten Engin začal valit svoje Aláhovský kecy, něco ve stylu "Respect your Father, Respect TURKS", tak sem mu dal lekci křesťanství v podobě mute :roll:

Závěrem teda bych řekl, že pokud by se to řešilo, tak Stylko by si zasloužil minimálně hodně důrazný tytyty a to co předváděli Buke se Sheepem, tak to by se dalo řešit mutem resp. banem, protože když napíše "He is fucking you mother", to se na mě nezlobte, ale to je humus. Já osobně takovýhle věci hodně odsuzuju, protože to může napsat jen naprostý idiot. A pokud to ještě omlouvá tim, že to bylo na někoho jinýho... No škoda mluvit a Sheep nejsíš taky moc inteligence nepochytil, když odsuzuje lidi jen kvůli tomu, kde se narodili.

Teď si tu určitě přečtu, že ty turky obhajuju a další sračky okolo toho, ale já se na tu stížnost pouze podíval selským rozumem.
Howgh domluvil jsem

www.have-fun.clanweb.eu

PostPosted: Mon 02. Jun 2014 0:32:20 
'Tractor'
'Tractor'

really turks have bad luck , many of cz/sk hate them and i still don't know why but i don't have any problem with a country :D

Nenechte být stejné , být lepší !
Nenechajte byť rovnaké , byť lepší !

KindlySqueegee31
PostPosted: Mon 02. Jun 2014 18:55:31 
Nováček
Nováček

Cash: $52 849
thank you freecross.Im getting happy when someone understand us. :(

If you want to know more about turks and me, feel free to add me on skype.Lets be friend :angel:

edit: e.blue4

[FFH]MaXenon
PostPosted: Fri 06. Jun 2014 23:14:44 
Nováček
Nováček

Cash: $297 079
So? Will they get any punished ? They really deserved it.

Father of Masters of the Streets
Proud being a Turk

Fight For Honor,
Win For Justice,
Die For Freedom.

SHC//^XavZ'420
PostPosted: Sat 07. Jun 2014 10:21:11 
'Tractor'
'Tractor'

Cash: $1 812
I don't understand that hate at turky people either. I like them mostly.
look at SMT, they got 40% turky people playing there (Well, when I was playing there a year ago. I still believe they are).
And that racistm got to stop. If a admin does this, in me opinion he isn't worth to be admin. But that's me. :wave:

As I can see in the screenshots were taken, Stylko isn't that polite. And deserves a punishment.

MatrX
PostPosted: Sat 07. Jun 2014 20:23:12 
'Infernus'
'Infernus'

Cash: $3 171 998
XavZ wrote:
look at SMT, they got 40% turky people playing there (Well, when I was playing there a year ago. I still believe they are).
And that racistm got to stop. If a admin does this, in me opinion he isn't worth to be admin. But that's me. :wave:

As I can see in the screenshots were taken, Stylko isn't that polite. And deserves a punishment.

But SMT has loyal & normal community...Only because they got admins, which can use rights...Not like here, got muted & banned only for telling the fucked truth.....MSHOST community is full of fucktards...At SMT, Owners will do anything for the own server, for own community...but here? We can be happy if someone will do a stupid tournament for the stupid VIP... miki_cz (our dear owner) is deleting maps only because he dont like the fucked song, or he cant turn the music off? Are you fucking kidding me? This is enough...Call me kid, ban me, but this is the truth...
Sorry for the bad words, hope some guys will change the style of acting & behaviour. (Especialy 70% of AT)

Last edited by eXcY on Sun 08. Jun 2014 13:11:00, edited 1 time in total.

SHC//^XavZ'420
PostPosted: Sun 08. Jun 2014 11:17:14 
'Tractor'
'Tractor'

Cash: $1 812
Vanoz// wrote:
XavZ wrote:

But SMT has loyal & normal community...Only because they got admins, which can use they're rights...Not like here, got muted & banned only for telling the fucked truth.....MSHOST community is full of fucktards...At SMT, Owners will do anything for the own server, for own community...but here? We can be happy if someone will do a stupid tournament for the stupid VIP... miki_cz (our dear owner) is deleting maps only because he dont like the fucked song, or he cant turn the music off? Are you fucking kidding me? This is enough...Call me kid, ban me, but this is the truth...
Sorry for the bad words, hope some guys will change they're acting. (Especialy 70% of AT)

This. Is. So. True. +1 for you!

sir.stylko
PostPosted: Sun 08. Jun 2014 11:32:29 
'Infernus'
'Infernus'

Cash: $34 149
Vanoz// wrote:
XavZ wrote:

But SMT has loyal & normal community...Only because they got admins, which can use they're rights...Not like here, got muted & banned only for telling the fucked truth.....MSHOST community is full of fucktards...At SMT, Owners will do anything for the own server, for own community...but here? We can be happy if someone will do a stupid tournament for the stupid VIP... miki_cz (our dear owner) is deleting maps only because he dont like the fucked song, or he cant turn the music off? Are you fucking kidding me? This is enough...Call me kid, ban me, but this is the truth...
Sorry for the bad words, hope some guys will change they're acting. (Especialy 70% of AT)

Projev pěknej, ale najebal si tam tolik chyb, že je to spíš směšný. I Google by to přeložil líp :roll:

PostPosted: Sun 08. Jun 2014 11:54:28 
'Tractor'
'Tractor'

stylko :thumbup: :D

Nenechte být stejné , být lepší !
Nenechajte byť rovnaké , byť lepší !

Post new topic  Topic locked   Page 2 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next