It is currently Thu 03. Oct 2024 11:11:58

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum outline

Click here to view the outline that you need to follow when creating new topic.

Post new topic  Topic locked   Page 1 of 3  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Unban Request
PostPosted: Sun 23. Nov 2014 15:03:48 
Nováček
Nováček

Your in-game nick: mD|Weed.TR

Nick of admin that banned you: =FoX=Punk

Your nick at the time of you getting banned: mD|Weed.TR

Reason for getting banned: Speed Hack, Car mod

Date of ban being issued: 23/11/2014 13:52

ID of the BAN: 5648

Duration of the BAN: 24/12/2014 13:52 | 1 Month

Apology: There is no apology. Punk joined in the race server, because some random n00bs called him, that I would use speed hack. This ain't true at all.
Those random noobs, who cannot even play properly or haven't any clue about race, just reporting me, probably because they did not see any "normal" race player.

I am not a random guy. As I said, I am 31Check from SKC. So, I know, how to race.

Neither "Punk" could prove it, that I used speed hack, because he didn't race. I was playing normally and he spectated me only for 1 map. I set a tt 3. Then, banned.
If I would use any hacks, I have to be faster than him..So this is out of any question!

Also, I doubt that "Punk" is an racer.

So, please unban and call another "pro-racer" to check me out.

mD|Weed.TR or mD|Boncuk | Founder & Leader

Stats:
Spoiler: show

Last edited by 31Check on Sun 23. Nov 2014 15:24:14, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Unban Request
PostPosted: Sun 23. Nov 2014 15:04:50 
'Mower'
'Mower'

NO he is hacker ( spped hack ) + he is very lagger

PostPosted: Sun 23. Nov 2014 15:06:43 
Nováček
Nováček

TheCrazyAssasin wrote:

Stay out of the discussion, because you have no clue about race.
You have never seen a good race player probably, that's why you are raging like a little kid.

I wonder, what you would do if H!J@CK would join. *troll*

Stats:

SmellyRebel24
PostPosted: Sun 23. Nov 2014 17:33:53 
Nováček
Nováček

Cash: $302 932
After a lot of guys spamming to check race because of a "speed hacker" I checked the server, and i spectated him and no doubt he was a lot faster then the other players, not something constant but, briefly he was 3x faster and then normal again, and was definitely not lag.
Therefore it should be perma ban and not 1 month ban, the other players that was in race can say, they all saw, or some higher admin can check logs.

Jim
PostPosted: Sun 23. Nov 2014 17:35:53 
'Monster Truck'
'Monster Truck'

Cash: $4 023
31Check wrote:
TheCrazyAssasin wrote:

Stay out of the discussion, because you have no clue about race.
You have never seen a good race player probably, that's why you are raging like a little kid.

I wonder, what you would do if H!J@CK would join. *troll*

Hi [SKC]31Check!
I havent seen that you are "hacking", but i trust you that you dont use any hacks. :) I know you very well from the [SKC] Servers, so i know that you are a good racer and you dont need to have a speedhack. So: I am FOR UNBAN! :)

PostPosted: Sun 23. Nov 2014 17:49:45 
Nováček
Nováček

CM-Punk wrote:
After a lot of guys spamming to check race because of a "speed hacker" I checked the server, and i spectated him and no doubt he was a lot faster then the other players, not something constant but, briefly he was 3x faster and then normal again, and was definitely not lag.
Therefore it should be perma ban and not 1 month ban, the other players that was in race can say, they all saw, or some higher admin can check logs.

I would understand that, if you'd raced with me together. But no, those guys are/ were truly random players from Shooter or Fun Server. I have been playing on the Shooter Server and went to race server, because I saw some guys going there and I only wanted to get those "Archivements".

As I said, you only spectated a single map and TO YOUR LUCK I took a screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/RVJ5GVs.png

This picture pretty much PROVES, that I didn't use any "CAR MODS" to that time!

This map is a known map and has not the best toptimes on it yet!

I don't get, why you act/-ed like that since FoX-members pretty much know, how to race and judge about racing. I used the best racing lines, since I knew the map too.
I was "faster" because all of the present noobs at the time crashed and blew up by a barrel or something on the first corner and none were closely behind me.

They can say, what they want. Since when, do you guys trust to TURKISH players on the server?
I have been playing on the shooter Server and all of those "D&M" members were insulting me and mD, being a kamikazer or just noob, when they lost a PVP or get killed randomly.

If you ban players like me, with whom do u actually want to play on the race server? There are a lot faster guys than me and it's obvious but if they would join into the "miki-race-server", would you ban them either, because they're faster than the rest or than you?

Thanks for replying without any sense. Feel free to ban me though, I don't care.

Stats:

PostPosted: Sun 23. Nov 2014 17:55:56 
Nováček
Nováček

BestPlayer wrote:
Hi [SKC]31Check!
I havent seen that you are "hacking", but i trust you that you dont use any hacks. :) I know you very well from the [SKC] Servers, so i know that you are a good racer and you dont need to have a speedhack. So: I am FOR UNBAN! :)

Hey, I don't even have a clue about any hacks on "MTA", which are being used such as "speed hack" or any other.
I never had the interest or searched about a hack and I don't need it.

Thanks for your reply! :)

Stats:

-HF-Moki
PostPosted: Sun 23. Nov 2014 18:04:34 
Administrátor
Administrátor

Admin Level: 5
Cash: $147 715 356
Maybe could be good, see his time after finished race.

Moje vypracování
[ROJO] 2011 - 2012
N|M 2012 - 2012
TPT| 2012 - 2012
DxT| 2012 - 2013
Black::. 2013
-HF- 2013
=BOSS= 2013
=FoX= 28.6. 2013 - 23.8.2015
[BJ] 23.8.2015 - 27.9.2015
-HF- 27.9.2015 - X

SmellyRebel24
PostPosted: Sun 23. Nov 2014 18:37:20 
Nováček
Nováček

Cash: $302 932
First of all, that picture doesn't prove anything. In fact you can see in chatbox people calling you hacker.
The fact it only took me 1 round to spectate you doesn't mean anything if it was obvious your car was lot faster then the others in certain moments of course I banned you in the moment, and I'm sure if any admin saw the same as me he would ban you too.
What i saw was something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkk5bKaR0SQ
Usual in Freeroam servers, of course he didn't use it so much, anyone can do this, editing handling files at San Andreas folder. A Mod is any modification of the original game, not only car skins.
I know you from SKC too, i used to play there, but why you was using other nick? Maybe to test your cheats?

PostPosted: Sun 23. Nov 2014 18:56:56 
Nováček
Nováček

THIS IS BULLSHIT. First of all, atleast he shows a proof/picture of what he have done, a tt3, and as you can see if he used that speedhack you showed in the video he'd have like a toptime 1 , but he have done a toptime 3, almost close to tt2. Did you know he played Race since 2007 on Ten hnusny Multiplayer o kterem je zakazano mluvit Servers? + Why don't you ban also tt2 and tt1? Seems they also used speedhack, why not? You can test 31Check in whatever server, and he can show you his skills at driving, you ain't got some race skills to tell if he used hacks or not, do you? You just went straight to Race server cause of "players spamming" , dafuq those players know about real race skills? This is absolutely bullshit. UNBAN

Post new topic  Topic locked   Page 1 of 3  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next