It is currently Thu 03. Oct 2024 13:17:23

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum outline

Click here to view the outline that you need to follow when creating new topic.

Post new topic  Topic locked   Page 2 of 3  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: Unban Request
PostPosted: Sun 23. Nov 2014 19:44:17 
Nováček
Nováček

Get your facts straight, please.

I told you everything clearly on this topic and you are still trying to be smarter than all and trying to get your ass out of the mess.
You don't need to tell or show me any resources about the hacks, because I don't care at all. I didn't even click on that youtube link.
But it's highly interesting, how much you know about those "hacks", if you are ready to show them.

People were calling me "hacker", mostly from the same clan, which is called "D&M" and they are mostly turkish.
They have been "mad" previously, because they were trying to challenge "mD" -members and they were hardly failing at it.
And, those "MORONS" did not play at the race server and did not know, how to race, it was pretty much obvious.
I still don't understand, why you do need to "include" those "morons", who called someone a hacker, if you consider they are just "n00bs".

While, we were racing, we got "NOS" at the start of some maps and also been able to start a lot faster.
Since they didnt know how to race or use the shortcuts or the proper racing lines, they were not able to catch me, especially on maps, which I knew.

CM-Punk wrote:
First of all, that picture doesn't prove anything. In fact you can see in chatbox people calling you hacker.

This picture proves a lot in my eyes.

CM-Punk wrote:
The fact it only took me 1 round to spectate you doesn't mean anything if it was obvious your car was lot faster then the others in certain moments of course I banned you in the moment, and I'm
sure if any admin saw the same as me he would ban you too.

How can you tell me, I have been faster than others, when they fail the first curve / corner? Why did you not race together with me to see, if I was faster? I still believe, you are some Derby or Fun player. Race-admins would not ban directly because it's not really obvious.

CM-Punk wrote:
I know you from SKC too, i used to play there, but why you was using other nick? Maybe to test your cheats?

I have been using this nick since 2 years but never played on the miki-servers. I use this nick because I want to avoid useless discussions.
I'm in SKC as a member, but mD| has been created by me and some other friends and is only active at FFS / Fun Servers.

If I wanted to hide myself, I would not log-in with my "31Check" account. So, also this argument pretty much fails.
Go ahead and check the "logs" if you need it.

mD|Weed.TR or mD|Boncuk | Founder & Leader

Stats:
Spoiler: show

Jim
PostPosted: Sun 23. Nov 2014 21:39:50 
'Monster Truck'
'Monster Truck'

Cash: $4 023
31Check wrote:
Get your facts straight, please.

I told you everything clearly on this topic and you are still trying to be smarter than all and trying to get your ass out of the mess.
You don't need to tell or show me any resources about the hacks, because I don't care at all. I didn't even click on that youtube link.
But it's highly interesting, how much you know about those "hacks", if you are ready to show them.

People were calling me "hacker", mostly from the same clan, which is called "D&M" and they are mostly turkish.
They have been "mad" previously, because they were trying to challenge "mD" -members and they were hardly failing at it.
And, those "MORONS" did not play at the race server and did not know, how to race, it was pretty much obvious.
I still don't understand, why you do need to "include" those "morons", who called someone a hacker, if you consider they are just "n00bs".

While, we were racing, we got "NOS" at the start of some maps and also been able to start a lot faster.
Since they didnt know how to race or use the shortcuts or the proper racing lines, they were not able to catch me, especially on maps, which I knew.

CM-Punk wrote:
First of all, that picture doesn't prove anything. In fact you can see in chatbox people calling you hacker.

This picture proves a lot in my eyes.

CM-Punk wrote:
The fact it only took me 1 round to spectate you doesn't mean anything if it was obvious your car was lot faster then the others in certain moments of course I banned you in the moment, and I'm
sure if any admin saw the same as me he would ban you too.

How can you tell me, I have been faster than others, when they fail the first curve / corner? Why did you not race together with me to see, if I was faster? I still believe, you are some Derby or Fun player. Race-admins would not ban directly because it's not really obvious.

CM-Punk wrote:
I know you from SKC too, i used to play there, but why you was using other nick? Maybe to test your cheats?

I have been using this nick since 2 years but never played on the miki-servers. I use this nick because I want to avoid useless discussions.
I'm in SKC as a member, but mD| has been created by me and some other friends and is only active at FFS / Fun Servers.

If I wanted to hide myself, I would not log-in with my "31Check" account. So, also this argument pretty much fails.
Go ahead and check the "logs" if you need it.

Hi again,
i know that every server has a anti-cheat resource. (Correct me if not)
So, if you use f.e Cheat Engine and you activate it, then you get automaticly kicked from the server.
EDIT: So, it dont make sense to have a speed hack.

PostPosted: Sun 23. Nov 2014 22:40:45 
Nováček
Nováček

IF you have any evidences, then show it to me and stop talking around.
IF you dont have anything to say, which is also not useful and incomprehensible then let a place for a higher ranked admin.

IF you dont want to unban me, give a PERM ban at least. So, I know that I dont need to talk with some preschoolers.

BestPlayer wrote:
Hi again,
So, if you use f.e Cheat Engine and you activate it, then you get automaticly kicked from the server.

Hey Marcel!

Yes, server's actually could block some of the cheats, which are known...if the server owner activated them.
And the same about the Cheat Engine. I never tried it but there are guys, who are blocked from "MTA" and not only from servers, because they used "cheat-engline".

=FoX=Anderson is the biggest cheater for example and much more. If you joined to MrGreen servers, you would notice that. ;)

Stats:

PostPosted: Mon 24. Nov 2014 1:49:31 
Nováček
Nováček

Ok this is getting ridiculous. First of all Punk that video you posted is irrelevant here because that kind of speedhack doesn't actually work in MTA race. You saw what you saw but maybe the server was just lagging or something. The guy is right about what he said. That map you watched him play where he set 3rd time really is a fairly known map and tts aren't particularly good. He doesn't need any cheat to get that time, I played enough with him that I can guarantee you that. And those noobs that play race on this server really don't know anything about race and cry cheater as soon as any halfway decent player shows up. I have personal experience with that. I'm not saying you should unban him, it's your decision. If you are still convinced he used speedhack perma ban him I just don't think he was cheating because he has absolutely no need for it.

And you Check what is that crap about anderson. He cheats just as much as you do which is none. I understand you're frustrated but that's no reason for that kind of accusations.

PostPosted: Mon 24. Nov 2014 2:29:16 
Nováček
Nováček

Thanks for your reply, SkymeX.

I didn't mean exactly the cheat itself and being an actual "cheater" but rather "too fast", because it was the only reason for the ban. I cannot catch him either on some maps, which he knows. This also applies to H!J@CK or any other skilled racer out there. Because, there are also kids on Greenies, who are joining maybe the first time or too dumb to follow the guy who is ahead of 'em and starting to flame. Neither can I set a proper toptime there. This makes someone think, "Ah, maybe they cheat?" - If someone has less informations about a single person.
But, I am bright enough not to think like that.

Sorry for saying it in that manner but didn't want to reach that result.
But yeah, I was indeed little frustrated from those weak replies and picked his name precisely, because the map, that I had played has been beated by him.

So, I hope this is fixed so far.

So, this is not only getting ridiculous, it also pisses me off already. I would not even try to make an unban request, if I was guilty in other words using some kind of "cheats". Because, this servers are not my main servers, where I am playing on. I would have let it go and waited for the month to get unbanned.
So, please think about it and give it a last shot with your decision @Punk

Stats:

Last edited by 31Check on Tue 25. Nov 2014 17:04:28, edited 1 time in total.

Jim
PostPosted: Mon 24. Nov 2014 2:30:40 
'Monster Truck'
'Monster Truck'

31Check wrote:
IF you have any evidences, then show it to me and stop talking around.
IF you dont have anything to say, which is also not useful and incomprehensible then let a place for a higher ranked admin.

IF you dont want to unban me, give a PERM ban at least. So, I know that I dont need to talk with some preschoolers.

BestPlayer wrote:
Hi again,

Hey Marcel!

Yes, server's actually could block some of the cheats, which are known...if the server owner activated them.
And the same about the Cheat Engine. I never tried it but there are guys, who are blocked from "MTA" and not only from servers, because they used "cheat-engline".

=FoX=Anderson is the biggest cheater for example and much more. If you joined to MrGreen servers, you would notice that. ;)

Hm, good example. Hope he dont join here.

-HF-Moki
PostPosted: Mon 24. Nov 2014 15:48:06 
Administrátor
Administrátor

Admin Level: 5
Cash: $147 715 356
If you remember map name, on which you finished, can you tell me map name ?
i can check this map and top time.

Moje vypracování
[ROJO] 2011 - 2012
N|M 2012 - 2012
TPT| 2012 - 2012
DxT| 2012 - 2013
Black::. 2013
-HF- 2013
=BOSS= 2013
=FoX= 28.6. 2013 - 23.8.2015
[BJ] 23.8.2015 - 27.9.2015
-HF- 27.9.2015 - X

Jim
PostPosted: Mon 24. Nov 2014 16:45:42 
'Monster Truck'
'Monster Truck'

Mokrajn wrote:
If you remember map name, on which you finished, can you tell me map name ?
i can check this map and top time.

Hey Moki!
As i can see at the screenshot that 31Check posted, it is the Map: "FDP midnight run 8".

SmellyRebel24
PostPosted: Mon 24. Nov 2014 20:54:25 
Nováček
Nováček

Cash: $302 932
The question is not if you are good or not, I banned you because your ping and fps was normal and your car was acting very weird,I'm not 100% sure he hacked or used anything, but the car was not really acting normal. I know some ways of cheating, editing san andreas handling files, you can set max speed of the cars etc.
If server lagged, unban him.

Also if you really cheated, i don't think you would come here and expose yourself like this just for 31 days Ban.

PostPosted: Tue 25. Nov 2014 1:01:53 
Nováček
Nováček

You are not telling me something useful and still trying to answer with something new. The reason is been "Car mods, speed hack" and yet after I showed the screenshot, you are pretending your theory and coming up to new assumptions. The weird thing actually is that you have no idea, what real was. If it was an attempt to cheat from my side and you were truly sure about, why would you ban for a single month only? I've been telling you, that I have "0" (zero) clue, how to use cheats on MTA:SA. And yet, you are telling me the ways of cheats, that you might surely know. I don't care, what you know. The thing is that I don't wanna know, what kind of cheats you have been experiencing in your MTA Adventure. There are only 2 cheats known for me. The first thing is, driving through lamps and the other one is running over the shades on the derby (dd) gamemode. And I never had any interest to make them use in order having more advantage.

Be sure, that I wouldn't care about the ban, if it was fair. I wanted to defend myself but it seems like you have to comment everytime with something new when I am trying to convince you, that I didn't use any cheats or modifications in order beating the toptimes or being faster than others.

Topic can be closed, I am tired of it.

Stats:

Post new topic  Topic locked   Page 2 of 3  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next