It is currently Tue 24. Sep 2024 5:30:56

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum outline

Click here to view the outline that you need to follow when creating new topic.

Post subject: TurBo -Unban Appeal-
PostPosted: Tue 10. Feb 2015 23:14:40 
Nováček
Nováček

Your in-game nick: mD|TurBo ( my loggin is 'turbo2298') I don't know why I can't login with it in forum o_O

Nick of admin that banned you: Black::.Buke

Your nick at the time of you getting banned: I don't really remember, I think it was mD|TurBo#98

Reason for getting banned: Reklama (Advert..)

Date of ban being issued: February 9, 2015

ID of the BAN: ID? I don't know what you mean by "ID of the BAN" :v

Duration of the BAN: Getting unbanned in 12/3/15

Apology: Hello, first of all I'm sorry for advertising. Moki just showed me the screenshots where I can see I gave out a website, and I was only replying back a guy that asked me "What is FF.. website? because I want to register". Is funny because, this guy asked me, I'm wondering if it was a 'hater' waiting for me to answer , so then he screen it to get me banned? My purpose was just to help this guy (Not to really advertise it to everyone there) , I never thought it would result in an in-game ban! I'm sorry once again, I just commited an error that I won't repeat anymore.

nbfbdfbdf
 Post subject: Re: TurBo -Unban Appeal-
PostPosted: Tue 10. Feb 2015 23:17:16 
'Sand King'
'Sand King'

Banned on server
Cash: $28 120
danny2298 wrote:
Your in-game nick: mD|TurBo ( my loggin is 'turbo2298') I don't know why I can't login with it in forum o_O

Nick of admin that banned you: Black::.Buke

Your nick at the time of you getting banned: I don't really remember, I think it was mD|TurBo#98

Reason for getting banned: Reklama (Advert..)

Date of ban being issued: February 9, 2015

Apology: Hello, first of all I'm sorry for advertising. Moki just showed me the screenshots where I can see I gave out a website, and I was only replying back a guy that asked me "What is FF.. website? because I want to register". Is funny because, this guy asked me, I'm wondering if it was a 'hater' waiting for me to answer , so then he screen it to get me banned? My purpose was just to help this guy (Not to really advertise it to everyone there) , I never thought it would result in an in-game ban! I'm sorry once again, I just commited an error that I won't repeat anymore.

This CZ section... Lock

zeTa]
D&M|
sT~
Black::.<3

Spoiler: show

PostPosted: Tue 10. Feb 2015 23:19:09 
Nováček
Nováček

Sooorry! You can move this topic to the English section please? :v

Black::.NexT
PostPosted: Wed 11. Feb 2015 8:13:59 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Cash: $2 778 674
danny2298 wrote:

Your ID : 5925

danny2298 wrote:

You are lucky because reklama ( advert ) was perma ban so you have to wait :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
+ you are a big lagger all the time your ping 160-170 you should get ban for bug too

My Story : Fresh New Begining
Black::. - Black Scorpions

PostPosted: Wed 11. Feb 2015 15:15:55 
Nováček
Nováček

First of all he didnt do it theres alot of people that think turbo is innocent its not his problem that he lags a little 140 150 ping it isnt even alot compared to other americans why would a pro in miki shooter adverstise? u all know adverstising is for people that dont even come to play miki so they dont care if they get banned,turbo likes miki so he respects the rules like everyone that play alot,He got banned Because a guy asked him what website is from ff* so he can register we both replied i said ff*gami**.net he said ff*gami**.com and he got banned cuz that was the right answer we didnt adverstise we simply replied but the guy waited to screenshoot and send it to buke (he didnt like turbo cuz he was lagging) Im just saying whats truth cause i was there and i dont think its fair to ban someon that is lagging so he cant play hes from america for **** sake man he played miki like hell in 4 5 days he got 180k points on shooter he liked it i know that because he always was on skype to me telling me to join miki server and i miss that so unban him please... its just unfair...

Black::.NexT
PostPosted: Wed 11. Feb 2015 17:40:43 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Cash: $2 778 674
Delete wrote:
First of all he didnt do it theres alot of people that think turbo is innocent its not his problem that he lags a little 140 150 ping it isnt even alot compared to other americans why would a pro in miki shooter adverstise? u all know adverstising is for people that dont even come to play miki so they dont care if they get banned,turbo likes miki so he respects the rules like everyone that play alot,He got banned Because a guy asked him what website is from ff* so he can register we both replied i said ff*gami**.net he said ff*gami**.com and he got banned cuz that was the right answer we didnt adverstise we simply replied but the guy waited to screenshoot and send it to buke (he didnt like turbo cuz he was lagging) Im just saying whats truth cause i was there and i dont think its fair to ban someon that is lagging so he cant play hes from america for **** sake man he played miki like hell in 4 5 days he got 180k points on shooter he liked it i know that because he always was on skype to me telling me to join miki server and i miss that so unban him please... its just unfair...

First of all let's talk about his lag i know it's not his problem but he can't buy new net ? even if he was " poor " sometimes i tell him just leave the server because you lag but he don't do that he just insulut me and tell me stop cry i'm just better then you if his behavior so bad + he lag i think he get banned better for server ..... i don't have any problems with him or anybody else i just want the server to be good and respectfull server not like FF* it's just lagger server all of them have +160 ping

My Story : Fresh New Begining
Black::. - Black Scorpions

PostPosted: Wed 11. Feb 2015 18:28:25 
Nováček
Nováček

and second of all? see you guys just think about his lag btw its impossible to get a under 120 ping net in america for this server i said alot of stuff in the last comment and the first thing you thought was lag pff... he got banned cause of adverstising(that he didnt do) and your thinking about his lag,i saw over 3 admins that are haters to turbo it just isnt fair :D sorry if im being mean or anything im just saying the truth what i saw on the server

sbn-4md-
PostPosted: Wed 11. Feb 2015 19:36:21 
VIP
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Cash: $1 405 992

> Click to redirect to 4md website.

PostPosted: Wed 11. Feb 2015 22:41:50 
Nováček
Nováček

~NexT~ wrote:
Delete wrote:

First of all let's talk about his lag i know it's not his problem but he can't buy new net ? even if he was " poor " sometimes i tell him just leave the server because you lag but he don't do that he just insulut me and tell me stop cry i'm just better then you if his behavior so bad + he lag i think he get banned better for server ..... i don't have any problems with him or anybody else i just want the server to be good and respectfull server not like FF* it's just lagger server all of them have +160 ping

I'd kindly ask you, NexT, if you can calm your horny tits. We 'all' here know by your trash talking, that you're one of those few "bitchez" complaining about the ping thingy. If you don't have any evidence about me insulting you, then don't talk shit but show some picture/s|video/s of me showing a bad behaviour.. I'm pretty sure my behaviour is pretty well according to my age and my experience in this community and irl. All in all, I'd like to see a decision made by an Admin and lock this thread already, before this guy continues showing his 'inmature' side over and over again.

Black::.M4D1k.
PostPosted: Wed 11. Feb 2015 23:51:30 
'Hunter'
'Hunter'

Admin Level: 3
Cash: $1 112 543
Against !!!

„Zmeň svet tým, že zmeníš seba!“
Majk Spirit

Black Scorpions 4 EVER!